Purpose of Mini-Meet:
The purpose of the Standard Buster Mini-Meet is to give Youth, Junior and Senior athletes the opportunity to qualify for the 2017 Commonwealth Youth Games, the 2017 Francophone Games and the 2017 Pan American U20 Championships. Because the Standard Buster is on the declaration deadline for the Commonwealth Youth Games, athletes hoping to qualify must submit their declaration paperwork to Athletics Canada beforehand.
- Date: Sunday, April 30th, 2017
- Time: 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Location: Rollie Miles Athletic Field, 10450 - 72 Ave, Edmonton, AB
- Parking: Parking is available by the Strathcona Composite High School and can be accessed at 105 Street and 72 Avenue.
- Age Categories: Youth, Junior and Senior
- Registration will be done online before the registration deadline. Late entries will incur a $20 late entry fee.
- Registration: www.Trackiereg.com/ETFCStandardBuster
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, April 27th, 2017
- Website: www.etfc.ca
- Meet Director: Nathan Lennie - email@example.com
- Meet Manager: Carly Widdicombe – firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, without enough volunteers, the Standard Buster will be unable to run. Take a few hours out of your day to help out! CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER!!